Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Another Beauty

Today looks like another great day weather-wise.

They are calling for a high of 80 and LOW humidity.

We departed Amsterdam at 9:00AM, and arrived at the Schenectady Yacht Club atb 12:30PM.
After we tied up I headed straight for the pool. My sister Angela lives nearby and she stopped down around 2:30PM carrying a handful of goodies from her local Italian Deli, including a loaf of fresh baked Italian bread.

Damm it was good!!
She drove me to the local Target store where I picked up a much needed computer mouse and some groceries.We hit the local rush hour traffic of everyone who either works for the General Electric Corp or the Robert Lowell Nuculear Energy Plant.....let me tell you, I don't miss city living when it comes to traffic....LOL
We headed out by boat to the Lighthouse Restaurant for a delishous dinner and a few cocktails. Angela suggested this place and it was by far the best dinner we had so far on this trip.

My sister left at about 9PM and off to bed I went, exhausted, but happy that I had a good visit with her.

No comments: