Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Many have tried, few have succeded!

It is the competetive nature of mankind.....we all like recognition for our outstanding efforts.

I thought maybe I set a record today.....not realizing just how far off I may have been..

Anyway, I had a cardiac catherization done earlier today, and as in the past 5 times my cardiologist, Dr. Ong said to me there is still room for another. I give him a nod, and he drops another stent in place. Now as far as stents go, I say to Dr. Ong, geez, this has to be some sought of record.....he smiles and says you are close but no cigar. Apparently having six stents does not even come close to setting a record. Not 12 nor 18 will give you the title either, however if you have a whopping 21 stens in your cardiac arteries, your just one off of the record.....you need to get twent-two of them to capture the title.
Oh well, we all try, but few succeed!!

No comments: