Monday, February 11, 2013

Florida Update

I did not realize that my last post to this blog was back in November.....How time flies when you are having a blast!!!, and we have been having a great time.

Anyway, this cold, snowy, winter season is almost over. After four air trips to the Florida Keys and one car trip I need to update everyone on what has been going on. However, for now, I will just say this.....whoever said driving to Florida is cheaper than flying, just never did the math. I will never drive to Florida again....LOL.

I expect to be back in Clyde by the 13th of February and will do a complete update no later than the 21st of February. I have to get funeral home business back on track first....then Florida business.

Also, to those who thought we were buying a dockaminium, forget about it. The deal fell apart and I lost the bid by $1,200.00, but that is another whole post.

Currently we are in Charlotte, NC, tomorrow we will be in Hagerstown, MD.

No comments: