Wednesday, March 19, 2014

How to get a refund, without really trying

Well, Today is the 19th of March and me and this travel trailer are not seeing eye to eye....so, I told my story to the salesman who sold us the unit and he immediately refunded my money....every penny of it. No questions asked
And then off to Ballantyne in Victor, NY I went, where I was able to buy a three year newer RV for the same money. You see, they were having a RV Show and Sale beginning the 21st and going through to the 30th of the month. By going two days earlier, I had a better choice.


And... Life is Good!


So now, we own a 2010 Keystone Sprinter Select. Keystone is a better manufacturer and newer model. Everything else is the same, interior size, etc. So now, at least I feel I was not taken advantage of.   However, I still need a tow vehicle.

See pictures of the newest RV, HERE make sure you check out this link also.

No comments: