Saturday, March 22, 2014

I think I Found our Tow Vehicle!!

Today, Saturday the 22nd of March, I took a ride to Lessord Motors in Sodus, NY. Now, Lessord is a Chrysler-Dodge dealer that I have dealt with at least 4 times in the past few years. Spoke to Don Lessord and told him what type of vehicle I needed. Then he turned to Amy Brown, a sales woman working there, and she showed me a few trucks.

One in particular caught my eye.
2011 Dodge RAM Truck Right front view

Left rear quarter-panel

Rear Tailgate view

Right side of truck

Interior- Driver's side

View from behind the wheel

Dashboard view with mileage showing a mere 45K

A 2011 Dodge RAM  1500 S. She gave me a price with taking my Chrysler Sebring in on a trade, and I was home in a few minutes, told Dottie of my find and we both went back to Lessord. After Dottie's approval, I gave AMY the check for payment in full.

So now we own  a 2010 RV and a 2011 Dodge RAM truck to pull it with.

See all pictures of RV and Tow Vehicle HERE


And...Life is Good!!

No comments: