Sunday, November 16, 2014

Row, Row Row your Boat

Gently down the waterways we go The Captain and I left on November 09th for the Keys. Today is November 16th,and we should be in Key Largo no later than 11/27. we shall see. The captain and I don't see eye to eye, on a lot of different things and one thing nice about being an owner, you can get off wherever you wish. however, I will do it his way for a while. The first night we anchored out in some strip of water between Oriental and Myrtle Beach....the second night and third night we pulled into marinas. The fourth night was spent in a marina also and dinner was in  a restaurant called Marker 39....a real nice place. Fifth night in a marina and we are no where near there yet. I had some seafood and he ate his usual fare of a steak and potatoes. By the fifth day, he spent the night alone onboard at Brunswick Ga and I got off the boat, because it was boring. I called Dottie and she met us at Brunswick Landing Marina, along with our friends  Craig and Mary Farnsworth. And I mean that I was going crazy with boredom....ICW is nice, but after a while there is only so much to see different and then it is the same....almost like our first trip on the Erie Canal.

No comments: