Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I am not aboard YET....but getting there slow and sure .....or why plans are made to be broken!!

My father-in-law had a heart attck on Saturday January 3rd. Thanks God, he is doing well and resting now, but I had to change my plans since Dottie went down to New Jersey to take care of her mother and check in on her dad. They put 3 stents in his heart along with a on-demand pacemaker. Apparently he was as close to death as possible with a 99% blockage in his Lower Desending Artery (2 stents) and Circumflex artery (1 stent)' which by the way, is the same surgery along with stents in the same arteries 15 years ago, (and a 54% blockage) that I had done. With everything now open and cardio-rehab behind him, he feels fantastic!!, And now can do everything an 85 year old can do without chest pains.

Anyway, she was away from home till January 11th and I am now leaving for Florida on or about January 20th, (instead of January 6th).  I will drive Dottie's car down to Florida so we have a car available to us, then on my way back north , which right now looks like the 7th of March

AL & DOTTIES V with Tow Vehicle on Tow Dolly


stop in Oriental N.C. to pick up our RV and tow Dotties car behind us with RV, and return to our home. (back to Clyde, NY). I will be on the boat from January 25th till about March 7th. I say sunny Key Largo because today in Clyde we can expect a high of 10F while the weather report for Key Largo says a high of 80F with sunshine.





See you all in March sometime.........................................and, of course, if it were up to me I'd stay down south forever and ever..................................

No comments: