Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tuesday - Day 47 - Don't rock the boat, baby.....

At about 9:30 AM we left Whittaker Pointe Marina to River Dunes Harbor Club. We got here around 11:00 AM, tied up ran our power and water, now we are enjoying a very nice lunch aboard the LF3. Tonight, we are supposed to go to a cruiser's dinner but they are making chicken....I never ever eat chicken in a restaurant.
I did make my car rental reservations. I am picking car up in New Bern on the 18th and traveling home.I will be home on the 19th of November on a one -way rental, I am returning the car at Syracuse Airport on the 20th. HERTZ was the only car rental agency that would allow a one-way rental from New Bern (EWB) airport. Everyone else said nope....I gusee you can figure out my car rental choice. Enterprise came up rent for one week and return car here ....Avis said no, and so did every other one of them. Hertz, when asked, said "sure, no problem"

After New Years, probably the 2nd, we are driving back down to Oriental with my Sebring and leaving it here while we take the boat to Florida. You have to have a car here and a courtsey car just don't cut it. I will look into a way to have my golf cart delivered here too, as I won't need it anymore in upstate, NY.

No comments: