Friday, November 22, 2013

We made it home with a week to spare.

We arrived home on Thursday only to find no home phone,( I hope I can get my old number back, if not we will get something close to 2011)Internet or TV. As far as I am concerned, Time Warner screwed up really bad. So I left them for Verizon.
I finally got a chance to say..."What don't you understand about the words..."we will be home Thursday?"" Do I need to spell it out. In other words, I need all my services turned on by Today", and they just shut them off this morning, not the day of September 26th, as they were supposed to. So, now we will argue weather or not I have to pay them for the months that I was not here.

Anyway, I did without Time Warner before and I will do without them again...Actually I will save a total of about $200.00 per month, as I was paying big bucks for their High Speed Internet.$90.00 per mo., phone $26.00 per month and cable with all bells and whistles for a mere $175.00 per month. A total of $291.00 per month.....Crazy, I know. Right now I am down to $39 for a phone and $19.95 for Internet......I don't know about TV yet. It will probably be Dish Network, Direct TV......or even just a digital antenna.....LOL

They love raising your bill, and they can't tell you why.....oh well, lets see who is sorry now......LOL

Everything else is good and we will be home until the beginning of January.....when we will drive back to River Dunes and resume our trip.

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY NEXT THURSDAY, a Merry Christmas and a Happy, HEALTHY and Prosperous New Year,(2014) too!!!!!!!

So long for this year.......see you next year.

No comments: